It is the philosophy of the district that HILMAR UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT is committed to developing each student in a safe and supportive environment by providing a quality, balanced education which leads to academic and career excellence in a global society. Our students will be respectful, well-rounded citizens who reflect community pride.
Goals for the School District
The Governing Board has established the following as Local Goals:
- Develop systems that prepare students to be competitive in college and careers and develop interpersonal skills to be productive, contributing citizens.
- Provide a broad course of study that includes services and programs that develop students’ physical, mental, social, and academic growth and school "connectedness."
- Develop and foster relationships with all parents and community as valued stakeholders in our educational system.
- Provide high levels of professional learning and collaboration to support student success.
- Provide relevant and interactive learning experiences where students collaborate, communicate, think critically, and use creativity to succeed in a globally-connected world.
- Optimize fiscal, technological, operational, and human resources to ensure all students graduate college and or career ready.